The Social Intrapreneur Profile™ is a success profile that looks at the critical behaviors and competencies of successful social intrapreneurs, innovators and leaders based on years of research with experienced social intrapreneurs.
The Social Intrapreneur Profile™ Package and Coaching Sessions includes:
- Social Intrapreneur Profile™ Assessment
- A Description of the Key Competencies & Behaviors Needed to Succeed
- A 20+ Page Personalized Report of Results which include:
- Assessment of Key Competencies,
- Assessment of Key Behaviors, Priority and Desired Range.
- Assessment of Areas of Strength and Development Needs.
- Action Plan Template
- Plus: Analysis, Interpretation and Review Session of Individual Results
- Results will be Analyzed and Interpreted by a Certified Consultant
- Consultant will/can Analyze and Interpret Individual and Team Reports
- A One Hour Phone Session will be Scheduled with Participant to Review Results
- Plus: 3 Personalized Coaching Sessions
- Individual Can Use the 3 One Hour Coaching Sessions as Needed.
- Consultant will provide Guidance and Coaching based on Individual Results.
- Sessions can be used for Action Plan Development, Review and Updates etc.
According to the Devine Group, “Competency based assessments provide a means for building skills and knowledge people must have in order to perform a specific job well.”