The NEW Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report™ gives you a snapshot of your teams intrapreneurial orientation. It looks at their ability to be effective and successful when developing new innovations for the organization.
Teams that have a strong intrapreneurial orientation have demonstrated higher levels of productivity, engagement, innovativeness, and financial performance.
Intrapreneurs possess a unique combination of capabilities that distinguish them from traditional employees. The Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report™ helps you understand those differences at the team or group level.
The Team Report enables you to evaluate the overall intrapreneurial orientation of your team. You will not only see what your team does, but why they do what they do. You will see the gaps that exist between their perception of what they do and what they are actually doing. Things that can get in their way.
The Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report™ provides a quick snapshot of the following:
- Work Environment – Impact of Context on Intrapreneurial Action
- Leadership Profile – Assessment of Top Intrapreneurial Competencies
- Team Profile – Propensity to Act More Traditional, Intrapreneurial or Both
- Self-Perception Competencies – Gaps in Team Perception versus Reality
- Self-Awareness – Explore Team Strengths and Weaknesses
- Executive Presence – Value of Trust, Competence and Confidence
- Brain Dominance – Dominant Thinking Style and Filters
- Level of Engagement – Commitment and Motivation to Organization
- Success Factors – Entrepreneurial Leadership Success Factors
- Intrapreneurial Influences – Influences That Drive Entrepreneurial Action
Each team member will take the Intrapreneur Scorecard and then receive their own personalized scorecard that they can compare to the overall Team Results. Collectively the team can work toward addressing gaps that may be impeding their ability to be effective and successful in their role.
The Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report™ was designed for leaders and teams that want to better understand their groups intrapreneurial capabilities. It helps the team see what attributes and competences are critical for success.