News & Events
Living A Revenue Culture – Podcast – June 2021
The “Living a Revenue Culture” with Rick McPartlin, CEO of The Revenue Game and Susan Foley the Founder of Corporate Entrepreneurs LLC.
Rick McPartlin founded The Revenue Game® and developed Revenue Science™ to help companies focus on the business survival criteria to continually grow sales and profits.Susan has been a pioneer in defining the nuances of what it takes and how to be an Intrapreneur in the culture of an ongoing enterprise.
Check it Out at: Living A Revenue Culture.
The podcast looks at the intersection of Intrapreneurship and Revenue Science™.
The Entrepreneurial Mindset Network Webinar
Titled: Entrepreneurial Employee
March 17, 2021
National Speakers Association
As a former member of the National Speakers Association and National Speakers Association of New England, Susan has been a frequent speaker at conferences, associations and in corporations that want to deliver a thought provoking and insightful perspective on business in the 21st century.
New Book: Intrapreneurs: Who, What, How and Why – Susan Foley
Explore the World of Intrapreneurs
- Who are Intrapreneurs?
- What do they do?
- How do they do it?
- Why is it important?
Find Out More – Intrapreneurs: WWHW
Corporate Institute – A Points of Light Enterprise
Susan Foley – Leading the Way: Mobilizing Your Corporate Intrapreneurs for Social Good
Learning Lab: Learn how to identify the social intrapreneurs inside your organization.
Members Only – Corporate Institute
Susan Foley – The Intrapreneurial Leader
Learn why the most sought after professional for the 21st century economy are intrapreneurs.
Find Out More – Advancing Women’s Excellence is now Advancing Workplace Excellence
The 6th Edition in New York, NY
Susan Foley – How to Measure, Understand and Develop Competencies for Corporate Entrepreneurship.
League of Intrapreneurs – Webinar March 2015
Join Maggie De Pree, co-founder of the League of Intrapreneurs, in a conversation with Susan as she discusses her latest research insights. We will also be joined by Dorje Mundle of Novartis and Nicolas Payen at Schneider Electric – who will share their insights.
Click to see Webinar – The Social Intrapreneur’s DNA
Sponsored by the Alumni of Rochester Institute of Technology
Click to see Webinar – Intrapreneurs – Entrepreneurs Inside Organizations 59.10 min
Corporate Entrepreneurs is excited to speak at the (WIL) Women in Leadership – Economic Forum in Shanghai, China.
Susan Foley will be speaking about the Changing Face of Intrapreneurship on September 27th.
Entrepreneurship is a key driver of economic growth, however as companies grow, it’s easy for them to lose the entrepreneurial spirit that originally made them great.
Pre-conference Interview: Read Interview
- Living a Revenue Culture Podcast – June 7, 2021 Check it out: LARC
- Entrepreneurial Employee – Entrepreneurial Mindset Network – Webinar March 17, 2021 Register for Event – Entrepreneurial Employee
- Corporate Institute – January 2017
- Advancing Women’s Excellence – Rhode Island – April 2016
- Intrapreneurship Conference – New York, NY – Oct 2015
- Influence – 2015 NSA Convention – Washington, DC. July 2015
- The Social Intrapreneur’s DNA: How to Be Succeed as a Corporate Change Agent – League of Intrapreneurs and Intrapreneurship Conference Webinar – March 2015
- Women|Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit, Warwick, RI Dec 2014
- Intrapreneurs: Entrepreneurs Inside Organizations, RIT Webinar Nov 2014
- Keynote Speaker – OD Network 2013 National Conference – San Jose, CA Oct 2013
- Speaker – Women in Leadership Economic Forum – Shanghai, China Sept 2013
- Intrapreneurship – Being an Entrepreneur in the Corporate World, SA.AM, August 2013
- National Speakers Association – Annual Conference – Phila, PA. July 2013
- 3rd Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Lunch – Boston, MA April 2013
- Babson Executive Education – Corporate Entrepreneurship April 2013
- Social Change – Suffolk University – Fall Semester 2012
- Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Luncheon – Boston, MA December 2012
- Babson Executive Education – Corporate Entrepreneurship October 2012
- 2nd Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Lunch – Boston, MA October 2012
- Babson MBA Program, Corporate Entrepreneurs – Wellesley, September 2012
- Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Luncheon – Boston, MA. June 2012
- Eastern Academy of Management – Conference 2012 – Philadelphia, PA. May 2012
- Entrepreneurial Mindset – Lawrence Technological University, Detroit, MI. May 2012
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, April 30 to May 4, 2012,
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – MBA Program, Suffolk University, January 25, 2012
- Concord Festival of Authors – Concord, MA. October 31, 2011
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, October 24-28, 2011
- Influence 11 – National Speakers Association, Convention 2011, Anaheim, CA. July 30 to August 2, 2011
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, April 25-29, 2011 MTL
- Accelerating Growth with Entrepreneurial Leadership – Executive Forum, Human Capital Institute, March 18, 2011
- Missing in Action: Entrepreneurial Leadership – Project Management Institute, November 2011
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – The Women’s Program at Babson College, November 2010
- An Author’s Series Reunion Dinner – Center for Women’s Leadership, Babson College October 2010
- Destination Success: Leadership and Succession Planning – Center for Women and Enterprise, October 2010
- Missing in Action – Entrepreneurial Leadership – Association of Strategic Planning, Burlington, MA. June 10, 2010
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, Babson College, April 26-30, 2010
- Intrapreneurs and Innovation: Entrepreneurship Within An Organization, Women Entrepreneurs in Science and Technology (WEST), Novartis, December 8, 2009
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Moving from Managing to Leading, The Women’s Program at Babson College, November 17, 2009
- Entrepreneurs Inside – Menttium Author’s Series, May 18, 2009
- Intrapreneurs: Key to Company and Professional Growth. The Conference Board, New York, NY. April 21-22, 2009
- Living the Entrepreneurial Life – 2009 Women’s Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation, Scottsdale, AZ. March 11-13, 2009
- The Hidden Rocket Fuel Inside Your Organization – Internal Entrepreneurs, Hiring One, Mentoring One. Center for Women’s Leadership, Babson College. October 31, 2008
- Intrapreneurs: Fostering Innovation in Large Organizations, Women in Technology, EmTech08, MIT September 23, 2008
- It’s Time for Mavericks – Circles of Change Radio, Zara Larsen, September 14, 2008
- Entrepreneurs Inside – Business Insight TV Show with Peter Marx. August 6, 2008
- Mentoring Entrepreneurs – Hidden Rocket Fuel in Your Organization – Human Capital Institute sponsored by Menttium. June 9, 2008
- Winning Strategies for Success, The 2008 Women’s Leadership Conference. The Conference Board, New York, NY. April 2008
- Identifying, Nurturing and Retaining Entrepreneurial Talent, Human Capital Institute/Cornerstone on Demand. Web-cast. March 20, 2008
- Accelerating Your Initiatives Through Leadership: Awakening the Entrepreneurs with Your Team – International Institute of Research, Linkage Strategies Conference, Miami, FL. Feb 27, 2008
- Finding the Hidden Talent Required for Growth, Center for Women’s Leadership, Babson College. February 11, 2008
- June 2021 – PR – Explore the Strategic Value of Intrapreneurs in reissued book Intrapreneurs: WWHW with more in-depth look at the Unique Role of Intrapreneurs. Press Release
- Sept 2020 – PR – Rochester Institute of Technology – Value of Organizational Intrapreneurs is focus of RIT alumna’s research – Press Release
- July 2020 – PR – New Book Explores Unique World of Intrapreneurs and Their Role in Business Growth – Press Release
- July 2019 League of Intrapreneurs – Launch League IQ
- April 2019 Intrapreneur Scorecard – Launch Team Report
- September 2018 – Intrapreneur Scorecard – New Interpretation Guide
- November 2014. Identify & Analyze Your Organization’s Social Intrapreneurs
- October 2014. Cultivating Your Business Social Intrapreneurs
- September 2014: Evolving Intrapreneurship report Spark Global Business
- August 2013, Publication of Acceleration: Changing the Speed of Growth
- September 2012. Teaching Social Change at Suffolk University, Sawyer School of Business
- September 2012. Presenting Being a Corporate Entrepreneur at Babson College MBA Program
- September 2012. Susan Foley nominated to National Speakers Association of NE Board of Directors
- August 2012. 2nd Edition of Acceleration available in Paperback and Kindle e-Book
- January 2012. My Top 10 Intrapreneurship Blog Posts 2011, In2Marketing selects Alignment by Susan Foley.
- February 2011. Launch of the e-book Acceleration: Changing the Speed of Growth by Susan Foley. News Release.
- January 2011. Suffolk University Fellow, Susan Foley is Appointed a Fellow at the Center for Innovation and Change Leadership at the Sawyer Business School at Suffolk University, Boston, MA. News Release.
- April 2009. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on Intrapreneurs: Key to Company and Professional Growth, The Conference Board, New York, NY. April 21-22, 2009.
- March 2009. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on Living the Entrepreneurial Life at the Women’s Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation Summit, Scottsdale, AZ. March 11-13, 2009
- June 2008. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on Mentoring Entrepreneurs: The Hidden Rocket Fuel in Your Organizations. Human Capital Institute and Menttium. HCI
- April 2008. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on the Departure of Women From Corporations to Start their Own Businesses, The Conference Board’s Women’s Leadership Conference, New York, NY.
- March 2008. Babson’s Executive Education’s Susan Foley to Speak on Identifying, Nurturing and Retaining Entrepreneurial Talent.
- February 2008. Susan Foley to Speak on Corporate Entrepreneurs at the Institute for International Research, Linkages Strategies Conference, Miami, FL. Babson PR