News & Events
NEW Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report 2022
The Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report gives you a snapshot of your teams intrapreneurial orientation. Not just what they do but why they do it that way.
Teams and working groups that have a strong intrapreneurial orientation have demonstrated higher levels of productivity, employee engagement, innovativeness and financial performance.
Check it out:Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report
The emergence of social intrapreneurs is in response to rising expectations about the role of business in society.
Social Intrapreneurs are focused on driving social change and addressing unmet needs in the market that generate long term value for their organization and society. They are a different breed of leaders compared to regular executives.
It is no longer a question of whether your organization should embrace this new type of leader. You can’t afford not to. The question is do you know who your social intrapreneurs are?
Check it out: Social Intrapreneur Scorecard
Living A Revenue Culture – Podcast – 2021
The “Living a Revenue Culture” with Rick McPartlin, CEO of The Revenue Game and Susan Foley the Founder of Corporate Entrepreneurs LLC.
Rick McPartlin developed Revenue Science™ to help companies focus on the business survival criteria to continually grow sales and profits.
The podcast looks at the intersection of Intrapreneurship and Revenue Science™.
Check it Out at: Living A Revenue Culture.
The Entrepreneurial Mindset Network Webinar
Titled: Entrepreneurial Employee
March 17, 2021
National Speakers Association
As a former member of the National Speakers Association and National Speakers Association of New England, Susan has been a frequent speaker at conferences, associations and in corporations that want to deliver a thought provoking and insightful perspective on business in the 21st century.
New Book: Intrapreneurs: Who, What, How and Why – Susan Foley
Explore the World of Intrapreneurs
- Who are Intrapreneurs?
- What do they do?
- How do they do it?
- Why is it important?
Find Out More – Intrapreneurs: WWHW
Corporate Institute – A Points of Light Enterprise
Susan Foley – Leading the Way: Mobilizing Your Corporate Intrapreneurs for Social Good
Learning Lab: Learn how to identify the social intrapreneurs inside your organization.
Members Only – Corporate Institute
Susan Foley – The Intrapreneurial Leader
Learn why the most sought after professional for the 21st century economy are intrapreneurs.
Find Out More – Advancing Women’s Excellence is now Advancing Workplace Excellence
The 6th Edition in New York, NY
Susan Foley – How to Measure, Understand and Develop Competencies for Corporate Entrepreneurship.
League of Intrapreneurs – Webinar March 2015
Join Maggie De Pree, co-founder of the League of Intrapreneurs, in a conversation with Susan as she discusses her latest research insights. We will also be joined by Dorje Mundle of Novartis and Nicolas Payen at Schneider Electric – who will share their insights.
Click to see Webinar – The Social Intrapreneur’s DNA
Sponsored by the Alumni of Rochester Institute of Technology
Click to see Webinar – Intrapreneurs – Entrepreneurs Inside Organizations 59.10 min
Corporate Entrepreneurs is excited to speak at the (WIL) Women in Leadership – Economic Forum in Shanghai, China.
Susan Foley will be speaking about the Changing Face of Intrapreneurship on September 27th.
Entrepreneurship is a key driver of economic growth, however as companies grow, it’s easy for them to lose the entrepreneurial spirit that originally made them great.
Pre-conference Interview: Read Interview
- Living a Revenue Culture Podcast – June 7, 2021 Check it out: LARC
- Entrepreneurial Employee – Entrepreneurial Mindset Network – Webinar March 17, 2021 Register for Event -Entrepreneurial Employee
- Corporate Institute – January 2017
- Advancing Women’s Excellence – Rhode Island – April 2016
- Intrapreneurship Conference – New York, NY – Oct 2015
- Influence – 2015 NSA Convention – Washington, DC. July 2015
- The Social Intrapreneur’s DNA: How to Be Succeed as a Corporate Change Agent – League of Intrapreneurs and Intrapreneurship Conference Webinar – March 2015
- Women Leadership & Entrepreneurship Summit, Warwick, RI Dec 2014
- Intrapreneurs: Entrepreneurs Inside Organizations, RIT Webinar Nov 2014
- Keynote Speaker – OD Network 2013 National Conference – San Jose, CA Oct 2013
- Speaker – Women in Leadership Economic Forum – Shanghai, China Sept 2013
- Intrapreneurship – Being an Entrepreneur in the Corporate World, SA.AM, August 2013
- National Speakers Association – Annual Conference – Phila, PA. July 2013
- 3rd Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Lunch – Boston, MA April 2013
- Babson Executive Education – Corporate Entrepreneurship April 2013
- Social Change – Suffolk University – Fall Semester 2012
- Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Luncheon – Boston, MA December 2012
- Babson Executive Education – Corporate Entrepreneurship October 2012
- 2nd Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Lunch – Boston, MA October 2012
- Babson MBA Program, Corporate Entrepreneurs – Wellesley, September 2012
- Women’s Corporate Entrepreneur Luncheon – Boston, MA. June 2012
- Eastern Academy of Management – Conference 2012 – Philadelphia, PA. May 2012
- Entrepreneurial Mindset – Lawrence Technological University, Detroit, MI. May 2012
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, April 30 to May 4, 2012,
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – MBA Program, Suffolk University, January 25, 2012
- Concord Festival of Authors – Concord, MA. October 31, 2011
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, October 24-28, 2011
- Influence 11 – National Speakers Association, Convention 2011, Anaheim, CA. July 30 to August 2, 2011
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, April 25-29, 2011 MTL
- Accelerating Growth with Entrepreneurial Leadership – Executive Forum, Human Capital Institute, March 18, 2011
- Missing in Action: Entrepreneurial Leadership – Project Management Institute, November 2011
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – The Women’s Program at Babson College, November 2010
- An Author’s Series Reunion Dinner – Center for Women’s Leadership, Babson College October 2010
- Destination Success: Leadership and Succession Planning – Center for Women and Enterprise, October 2010
- Missing in Action – Entrepreneurial Leadership – Association of Strategic Planning, Burlington, MA. June 10, 2010
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Babson Executive Education, Babson College, April 26-30, 2010
- Intrapreneurs and Innovation: Entrepreneurship Within An Organization, Women Entrepreneurs in Science and Technology (WEST), Novartis, December 8, 2009
- Corporate Entrepreneurship – Moving from Managing to Leading, The Women’s Program at Babson College, November 17, 2009
- Entrepreneurs Inside – Menttium Author’s Series, May 18, 2009
- Intrapreneurs: Key to Company and Professional Growth. The Conference Board, New York, NY. April 21-22, 2009
- Living the Entrepreneurial Life – 2009 Women’s Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation, Scottsdale, AZ. March 11-13, 2009
- The Hidden Rocket Fuel Inside Your Organization – Internal Entrepreneurs, Hiring One, Mentoring One. Center for Women’s Leadership, Babson College. October 31, 2008
- Intrapreneurs: Fostering Innovation in Large Organizations, Women in Technology, EmTech08, MIT September 23, 2008
- It’s Time for Mavericks – Circles of Change Radio, Zara Larsen, September 14, 2008
- Entrepreneurs Inside – Business Insight TV Show with Peter Marx. August 6, 2008
- Mentoring Entrepreneurs – Hidden Rocket Fuel in Your Organization – Human Capital Institute sponsored by Menttium. June 9, 2008
- Winning Strategies for Success, The 2008 Women’s Leadership Conference. The Conference Board, New York, NY. April 2008
- Identifying, Nurturing and Retaining Entrepreneurial Talent, Human Capital Institute/Cornerstone on Demand. Web-cast. March 20, 2008
- Accelerating Your Initiatives Through Leadership: Awakening the Entrepreneurs with Your Team – International Institute of Research, Linkage Strategies Conference, Miami, FL. Feb 27, 2008
- Finding the Hidden Talent Required for Growth, Center for Women’s Leadership, Babson College. February 11, 2008
- March 2022 – New Version of the Intrapreneur Scorecard Team Report. Team Report
- February 2022 – NEW Social Intrapreneur Scorecard – Check it Out – SIS
- June 2021 – PR – Explore the Strategic Value of Intrapreneurs in reissued book Intrapreneurs: WWHW with more in-depth look at the Unique Role of Intrapreneurs. Press Release
- Sept 2020 – PR – Rochester Institute of Technology – Value of Organizational Intrapreneurs is focus of RIT alumna’s research – Press Release
- July 2020 – PR – New Book Explores Unique World of Intrapreneurs and Their Role in Business Growth – Press Release
- July 2019 League of Intrapreneurs – Launch League IQ
- April 2019 Intrapreneur Scorecard – Launch Team Report
- September 2018 – Intrapreneur Scorecard – New Interpretation Guide
- November 2014. Identify & Analyze Your Organization’s Social Intrapreneurs
- October 2014. Cultivating Your Business Social Intrapreneurs
- September 2014: Evolving Intrapreneurship report Spark Global Business
- August 2013, Publication of Acceleration: Changing the Speed of Growth
- September 2012. Teaching Social Change at Suffolk University, Sawyer School of Business
- September 2012. Presenting Being a Corporate Entrepreneur at Babson College MBA Program
- September 2012. Susan Foley nominated to National Speakers Association of NE Board of Directors
- August 2012. 2nd Edition of Acceleration available in Paperback and Kindle e-Book
- January 2012. My Top 10 Intrapreneurship Blog Posts 2011, In2Marketing selects Alignment by Susan Foley.
- February 2011. Launch of the e-book Acceleration: Changing the Speed of Growth by Susan Foley. News Release.
- January 2011. Suffolk University Fellow, Susan Foley is Appointed a Fellow at the Center for Innovation and Change Leadership at the Sawyer Business School at Suffolk University, Boston, MA. News Release.
- April 2009. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on Intrapreneurs: Key to Company and Professional Growth, The Conference Board, New York, NY. April 21-22, 2009.
- March 2009. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on Living the Entrepreneurial Life at the Women’s Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation Summit, Scottsdale, AZ. March 11-13, 2009
- June 2008. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on Mentoring Entrepreneurs: The Hidden Rocket Fuel in Your Organizations. Human Capital Institute and Menttium. HCI
- April 2008. Babson’s Susan Foley to Speak on the Departure of Women From Corporations to Start their Own Businesses, The Conference Board’s Women’s Leadership Conference, New York, NY.
- March 2008. Babson’s Executive Education’s Susan Foley to Speak on Identifying, Nurturing and Retaining Entrepreneurial Talent.
- February 2008. Susan Foley to Speak on Corporate Entrepreneurs at the Institute for International Research, Linkages Strategies Conference, Miami, FL. Babson PR