The business world as we knew it has changed and we face an uncertain future. We can no longer rely on things that worked in the past – we must create a new path forward.
Dealing effectively with the new business environment requires breaking old patterns of thinking and acting. It requires a new set of competencies and capabilities that will create value and drive innovation growth. A new business model is needed – Intrapreneurship.
Intrapreneurship is the key to unlock the future, but it requires commitment, courage, and competence to succeed.
- How well does your organization navigate uncharted territory?
- Are traditional ways of thinking and acting impeding progress?
- Do your products & services meet the current needs of your customers?
- Are you getting the return on your growth investments needed to thrive?
- What can you do differently to increase your success rate?
Lunch and Learns
Intrapreneurial Leadership Workshop
Intrapreneurship is a mindset, a set of competences, a way of thinking and acting. It is how one looks at the world around them and what actions they take as a result of that thinking.
The objectives of this workshop include but is not limited to the following:
- Establish a framework for understanding Intrapreneurial Leadership requirements.
- Provide participants with a Personalized Assessment of their intrapreneurial orientation.
- Explore top Competencies and Behaviors of successful intrapreneurial leaders.
- Gain insight into what distinguishes Intrapreneurial Leaders from Traditional Leaders.
- Evaluate the gaps that exist between Self-Perception versus Actual Results.
- Look at Leadership Characteristics that contribute to being an effective leader.
- Examine Four Key Success Factors and Attributes that intrapreneurial leaders exhibit.
- Highlight top Influences that drive intrapreneurial leaders to take-action.
- Engage in a discussion about the Challenges and Opportunities leaders face.
- Ask participants to Identify Gaps and areas needing further development.
- Put in place Individual Action Plans for each participant moving forward.
- Assess the Intrapreneurial Orientation at the team, group or organization level.
- Include Exercises and Stories of successful intrapreneurial leaders.
Participants will leave with a clear understanding of their own intrapreneurial orientation and the potential gaps that exist between their capabilities and what is needed to be a successful Intrapreneurial Leader.
- Shift your pattern of thinking and enhance your ability to sell ideas
- Leverage experimentation and action to achieve results
- Balance intuition and analysis to make better decisions
- Navigate uncertainty and complexity more easily
- Deal more effectively with organizational barriers
- Improve your ability to execute your plans with more precision
Participation in this workshop helps organizations see how current methods of thinking, decision making and action are impeding their ability to grow. By providing tools that support new ways of working, leaders, managers and employees can work more collaboratively toward achieving growth goals.
Entrapreneurship as a Core Competency Workshop
Build entrepreneurial leadership skills and capabilities
Embed corporate entrepreneurship and innovation into the culture
Encourage calculated risk-taking and improved decision making
Develop and enhance collaboration skills among stakeholders
Create new systems and processes to support innovation
Deploy resources against strategic investments
Develop growth metrics that work
Create new investments with value
Participating in this workshop will enable organizations to develop new processes and practices that more effectively determine the value and potential of new growth investments.
By getting participants to actively engage in entrepreneurial activities they develop the skills required to identify, select and develop ideas from concept through to implementation. Along the way they will develop the leadership skills needed to support and sustain new business growth in the organization.
The Entrepreneurial Workshops will demonstrate through action learning the transformation to a more entrepreneurial culture and infrastructure.