The business world as we knew it has changed and we face an uncertain future. We can no longer rely on things that worked in the past – we must create a new path forward.
Dealing effectively with the new business environment requires breaking old patterns of thinking and acting. It requires a new set of competencies and capabilities that will create value and drive innovation growth. A new business model is needed – Intrapreneurship.
Intrapreneurship is the key to unlock the future, but it requires commitment, courage, and competence to succeed.
- How well does your organization navigate uncharted territory?
- Are traditional ways of thinking and acting impeding progress?
- Do your products & services meet the current needs of your customers?
- Are you getting the return on your growth investments needed to thrive?
- What can you do differently to increase your success rate?
Intrapreneurial Leadership Workshop
Intrapreneurship is a mindset, a set of competences, a way of thinking and acting. It is how one looks at the world around them and what actions they take as a result of that thinking.
The workshop starts with everyone taking the Intrapreneur Scorecard prior to the workshop. The Intrapreneur Scorecard is a two-page high level assessment of each participant’s intrapreneurial orientation. It shows you if you are more traditional, intrapreneurial or a little of both. Organizations need both types of individuals to be successful.
The results are confidential and distributed automatically to each person or handed out at the time of the workshop. Only team results are shared with the group not individual results.
The objectives of this workshop include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish a framework for understanding Intrapreneurial Leadership requirements.
- Provide participants with a Personalized Assessment of their intrapreneurial orientation.
- Explore top Competencies and Behaviors of successful intrapreneurial leaders.
- Gain insight into what distinguishes Intrapreneurial Leaders from Traditional Leaders.
- Evaluate the gaps that exist between Self-Perception versus Actual Results.
- Look at Leadership Characteristics that contribute to being an effective leader.
- Examine Four Key Success Factors and Attributes that intrapreneurial leaders exhibit.
- Highlight top Influences that drive intrapreneurial leaders to take-action.
- Engage in a discussion about the Challenges and Opportunities leaders face.
- Ask participants to Identify Gaps and areas needing further development.
- Put in place Individual Action Plans for each participant moving forward.
- Assess the Intrapreneurial Orientation at the team, group or organization level.
- Include Exercises and Stories of successful intrapreneurial leaders.
Participants will leave with a clear understanding of their own intrapreneurial orientation and the potential gaps that exist between their capabilities and what is needed to be a successful Intrapreneurial Leader.
The number one success factor for innovation is leadership – intrapreneurial leadership.
Lunch and Learns
Intrapreneurial Thinking and Action Workshop
Our Intrapreneurial Thinking and Action Workshop provides you with the tools to:
- Shift your pattern of thinking and enhance your ability to sell ideas
- Leverage experimentation and action to achieve results
- Balance intuition and analysis to make better decisions
- Navigate uncertainty and complexity more easily
- Deal more effectively with organizational barriers
- Improve your ability to execute your plans with more precision
Participants in this workshop bring with them a problem or opportunity that they are trying to address within their organization. The workshop is designed to help participants see how current methods of thinking, decision making, and action may be impeding their ability to get things accomplished.
Each participant is challenged to evaluate their particular problem or opportunity in a new way with a different mindset and outlook. The workshop helps them see the obstacles and barriers that may be getting in their way and what they can do to deal with them.
The workshop provides them with the tools and support they will need to work effectively and collaboratively toward achieving their goals.
Innovation Growth through Intrapreneurship
Innovation is the key driver of growth, but leadership is the number one predictor of innovation success. So, it is not surprising that innovation growth is a top priority of most organizations today.
The Innovation Growth through Intrapreneurship Workshop will help you and your organization understand what is required to support Intrapreneurship and develop your intrapreneurial leaders through a virtual, interactive, and experiential workshop.
The objective – develop Intrapreneurship as a core competency:
Build intrapreneurial leadership skills and capabilities
Embed intrapreneurship and innovation into the culture
Encourage calculated risk-taking and improved decision making
Develop and enhance collaboration skills among stakeholders
Create new systems and processes to support innovation
Deploy resources against strategic investments
Develop growth metrics that work
Create new investments with value
By getting participants actively engaged in the intrapreneurial process they will develop the skills required to identity, select, and develop ideas from concept through to implementation. Skills needed to generate new business growth for the organization.
The Innovation Growth through Intrapreneurship Workshop will help transform your organization into an intrapreneurial culture. One that is successful and sustainable over time.