- Open to change
- Willing to take risks and break rules to get things accomplished
- Good communicators who build bridges across boundaries
- Understand the value of team work and team building
- Willing to make difficult decisions that may not be popular
- Personally committed to the success of the project
- Demonstrate the commitment by actively supporting the initiative
- Embrace the value of “plan your work, work your plan”
- Are results driven and committed to getting things done
We integrate strategy and implementation through experiential learning.
“The Corporate Entrepreneur Profile helped our innovation team understand what they needed to change to be more effective with our business partners. Since then we have successfully launched a number of innovations with our business partners.”
The Social Intrapreneur’s DNA Research Report provides deeper insight into the key behaviors and competencies needed to be successful as a social intrapreneur inside an established organization.
“Entrepreneurs Inside is written for CEO’s and other senior executives who are placing ever-stronger emphasis on top-line growth and who believe that innovation sparked by in-house entrepreneurs is a powerful means of achieving that growth.”
“Acceleration is a must read! If you ever wanted to develop a culture of Intrapreneurship, pick up this e-book. Organizations need to build a culture where entrepreneurship thrives and every employee can leverage their ideas. Susan Foley does an excellent job of describing the traits of corporate entrepreneurs by drawing on cases from Bill Gates, to Thomas Edison and even Leonardo da Vinci.”