Corporate Entrepreneurs is excited to speak at the (WIL) Women in Leadership – Economic Forum in Shanghai, China. Susan Foley will be speaking about the Changing Face of Intrapreneurship on September 27th.
Entrepreneurship is a key driver of economic growth, however as companies grow, it’s easy for them to lose the entrepreneurial spirit that originally made them great. This is where ‘Intrapreneurship’- which enables individuals or groups in a company to unleash their creative potential – comes into its own. ‘Intrapreneurs’ – inside entrepreneurs – can help to recreate that special something. This business model has become popular since the turn of the millennium and is not the byword for innovation in enterprises. The viewpoints that will be discussed include:
- Creating the right environment for ‘intrapreneurial’ success.
- Entrepreneurialism in the corporate world and Delta’s way.
- Human capital innovation – training on creating and selling innovation.
The WIL Economic Forum in China unites the most influential business leaders and investors from across China. The forum features some of China and Asia’s most influential business leaders sharing their journeys, success stories, best practices and strategies.
The forum features educational conference sessions, personal and professional networking, inspirational speakers, interactive think tank sessions and international business development opportunities. WIL Economic Forum
Topics for this year’s conference include:
- Women Game Changers – Changing how we think, learn and work.
- Building Successful Business Brands – For women by women.
- Changing the Face of Intrapreneurship – Corporate development.
- Moving from Rhetoric to Reality – Making diversity and inclusion profitable.
- Women in Business – Biggest challenges and solutions.
Since 2009, the WIL series has connected over 3,000 successful business leaders to encourage concrete activities maximizing women’s contributions toward s development and economic growth. Forums have been hosted in the United Arab Emirates, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, India, Malaysia and China.