The Entrepreneurial Audit provides an effective way for you to assess the level of entrepreneurship in your organization. It looks at the key components that are needed to support entrepreneurship.
According to Fortune, 65% of the top 100 most innovative companies use corporate entrepreneurship (Intrapreneurship) to improve their ability to innovate and increase financial performance. These organizations have higher levels of productivity, employee engagement, growth and profitability. The problem has been that there have been no road-maps or guidebooks for organizations to follow, until now.
The Entrepreneurial Audit is a tool that enables you to see how entrepreneurial your organization is and what it needs to accelerate growth. Ask yourself……
- Do you have the entrepreneurial leadership needed for success?
- Which systems and processes are getting in your way?
- Are your people and your culture resistant to change?
- Are you getting the return you want on your growth investments?
The Entrepreneurial Audit helps you identify key barriers to growth and take steps to correct them. It is an online assessment to determine the level of corporate entrepreneurship in your organization. Specifically it looks at the following:
- Strategic Intent – the focus of the entrepreneurial effort and alignment of resources
- People – the individual characteristics and competencies required for growth
- Process – the systems, processes and practices needed to support growth
- Place – the context and culture for enabling entrepreneurship
- Outcome - the tangible and intangible results the organization wants to achieve
Organizations that align the right people, with the right processes, in the right place are able to activate entrepreneurship and generate new business growth.
A key feature of the audit is the integration of competencies of successful corporate entrepreneurs, key management practices and cultural parameters required for success. Plus the audit is based on research and validated by experts on corporate entrepreneurship.*
Once the audit has been conducted, we review the results with you and identify the largest gaps and develop a tactical plan to correct the situation. This enables you to respond quickly to new opportunities and competitive challenges that surface.
The renewed interest in corporate entrepreneurship has been fueled by the growing demand on organizations to generate new growth in a rapidly changing business environment. Corporate Entrepreneurship is and will continue to be a critical imperative for the long term viability and survival of many organizations.
Isn’t it time you found out just how entrepreneurial your organization is!
Preview the Entrepreneurial Audit to see how you would rate your company on corporate entrepreneurship. This is a 10 question survey that will give you quick snap shot of the level of entrepreneurship in your organization.
Keep in mind that it is a high level subset of the full Entrepreneurial Audit.
Take the: Entrepreneurial Audit – Self Assessment
You can then enter to WIN A FREE Entrepreneurial Audit which is a full assessment of the entrepreneurship capabilities in your organization.
Data Sheet: Entrepreneurial Audit – Data Sheet 2013
* CEAI – Corporate Entrepreneur Assessment Instrument