The Corporate Entrepreneur Profile™ provides an in-depth analysis of your entrepreneurial capabilities. It uses the top competencies and behaviors of successful Intrapreneurs, corporate entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial leaders as a baseline.
Our research has shown that entrepreneurial leaders require a new set of competencies that distinguish them from traditional leaders.
The skills and capabilities that propelled most executives to the top of organizations in the past are not the skills required to build new growth businesses today.
- Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur in your organization?
- Who are the entrepreneurs inside your organization?
- What are the competencies they need to accelerate growth?
- How are you leveraging this untapped potential?
We worked with senior executives across a wide spectrum of industries that were responsible for building million and billion dollar businesses for their organizations. Each of these individuals exhibited behaviors and competencies that set them apart from their peers.
The Corporate Entrepreneur Profile™ was developed from this research with the help and support of these executives. It is a success profile for entrepreneurs inside organizations.
The Corporate Entrepreneur Profile™ looks at the critical behaviors and competencies of successful corporate entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial leaders. The profile includes a detailed 20+ page assessment of the top seventeen competencies and thirty three behaviors of corporate entrepreneurs. The report is broken into three sections, competencies, behaviors and development.
The information provide by the Corporate Entrepreneur Profile™ is used in the following ways:
- Organizations use it to identify, develop and retain entrepreneurial talent.
- Innovation leaders use it to develop and build innovation teams.
- Executives use it as part of their leadership development programs.
- Individuals use it to enhance and develop their own entrepreneurial capabilities.
- Human capital leaders uses it for talent management and workforce planning.
- Universities use it as part of the Executive Education, MBA and EMBA programs.
The Corporate Entrepreneur Profile™ is available as:
- Individual Profile Report
- Team Comparisons
- 360 Degree Profile
- Customized Profile
The Corporate Entrepreneur Profile™ helps you identify both the individual and organizational issues that get in the way of developing entrepreneurship as a core competency. It highlights which competencies are missing and which competencies need development.
We designed and developed the profile, then compared it to traditional leaders to establish a benchmark. The results are compared against a database of 10,000 profiles.
“Susan Foley helped to open the eyes of our organization on how to identify, nurture and leverage Intrapreneurs within our organization so that we can lead through the ever changing market conditions. There’s no question – we have to do business in a new way and different way going forward. The tools and information shared by Susan will help us do that.”
Ryan Messer, Director of Sales and Field Operations, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Johnson & Johnson
Let us help you activate this critical resource and the engine of growth that they represent.
Data Sheet: Corporate Entrepreneur Profile – Data Sheet 2012
If you are interested in getting a quick high level assessment of your entrepreneurial capabilities before taking the Corporate Entrepreneur Profile™ check out our new service the Intrapreneur Scorecard™.