Entrepreneurs Inside: Accelerating Growth with Corporate Entrepreneurs provides insight into what type of individuals are needed to successfully lead new growth initiatives and what it takes to develop corporate entrepreneurship (intrapreneurship) as a core competency.
The book was inspired by an extraordinary group of individuals who stepped up to the challenge of building new growth businesses in their organizations.
They were experienced corporate entrepreneurs responsible for building million and billion dollar businesses for their organizations. Building a new business inside an existing organization is a daunting task. It takes a unique combination of competencies to lead these initiatives.
- Corporate entrepreneurs are individuals inside of existing organizations that build new businesses, products, services or processes that create value and generate new revenue growth.
- Corporate entrepreneurship is a formal and informal process of investing in new growth initiatives inside of an existing organization to drive new business growth.
The book describes the competencies of successful corporate entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial leaders. It provides a framework for understanding corporate entrepreneurship and what is needed to support and sustain innovation over time. It also reveals the obstacles and hidden barriers these executives encountered as they created the entrepreneurial culture necessary for success.
“Entrepreneurs Inside is written for CEO’s and other senior executives who are placing ever-stronger emphasis on top-line growth and who believe that innovation sparked by in-house entrepreneurs is a powerful means of achieving that growth.” Ken Lizotte, author The Expert Edge
- Describes the competencies of successful corporate entrepreneurs
- Looks at the 3 P’s of entrepreneurship – People, Process and Place
- Reveals the obstacles and hidden barriers that stifle innovation
- Provides tools and techniques to develop corporate entrepreneurship
- Asks you questions to help you see how entrepreneurial you are
- Shares lessons learned from experienced entrepreneurial leaders.
- Provides a practical look at entrepreneurship, innovation and growth
Kevin J. Wright, Intrapreneur vs Entrepreneur
Entrepreneurs Inside provides the best insight, real world experience, and truths that make corporate entrepreneurship one of the most exciting and motivational things your organization can do to achieve new growth.
“The book is simply fabulous. I could identify myself throughout the pages, which gave me reassurance that while there’s not many of us out there, I’m not alone. It gave me courage to carry on.”Lynnett Berger, Chief Investment Officer (former), Nationwide Financial
“Never before have I read a book that so closely parallels my career path as a corporate entrepreneur building new growth businesses inside an existing organization.” Paul Piccolomini, VP Global Engineering, Tyco International
“Entrepreneurs Inside does an excellent job of articulating one of the greatest talent management issues facing large organizations today – keeping their entrepreneurial talent.” Shelley Hall, CEO Catalyst Management
Download the Entrepreneurs Inside – Table of Contents
Download the Entrepreneurs Inside – Introduction
Entrepreneurs Inside is available at the following: