Clients will be most successful with us if they have some of the following characteristics.
- Open to change
- Willing to take risks and break rules to get things accomplished
- Good communicators who build bridges across boundaries
- Understand the value of team work and team building
- Willing to make difficult decisions that may not be popular
- Personally committed to the success of the project
- Demonstrate the commitment by actively supporting the initiative
- Embrace the value of “plan your work, work your plan”
- Are results driven and committed to getting things done
We integrate strategy and implementation through experiential learning.
Partial Client List
- Bank of America
- Biogen Idec
- Hammer & Company
- Hewlett Packard*
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- KYOS Systems, Inc.
- Lawrence Technological University
- Mellon Bank
- Quest Diagnostics
- R3D Information & Technology
- Sovereign Bank
- Standard & Poor’s*
- State Street Corporation
- Tyco International
- Wall Data, Inc.
“Susan Foley helped to open the eyes of our organization on how to identify, nurture and leverage Intrapreneurs within our organization so that we can lead through the ever changing market conditions. There’s no question – we have to do business in a new way and different way going forward. The tools and information shared by Susan will help us do that.”
Ryan Messer, Director of Sales and Field Operations, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Johnson & Johnson
“I want to thank you again for putting on a fabulous Innovation Workshop. I am getting email’s right and left about the workshop. It is just awesome to watch how you motivated these folks. I appreciate the partnership and look forward to working together again.”
Heather H. Wilson, Former VP Innovation and Strategic Programs, Kaiser Permanente